During the last few years I have found that a number of Inspectors are in a real need for Administration Support. The sacook Construction Administration Support Team has enabled Inspection to be able to be out on the line where they are needed the most,
MONITORING CONTRACTOR COMPETENCY AND CONSTRUCTION SAFETY.
Our on going passion to be successful is evident in everything that we have undertaken over the years.
- Red Earth Area – Managing multiple AFE’s and Inspection Reporting
- Booking Accommodations and having direct contact with Lodge Managers
- Cordova – Flight Manifests for crew’s fly in and out
- Swan Hills Area – Multiple lines in same ditch with multiple AFE’s and Cost tracking Systems
- Edmonton Area – Supporting 25 Inspectors
- Fox Creek Area – Coordinate all Administration activities from Land Packages to finished Quality Control Package
- Peace River Area – Cost tracking and finalizing Quality Control Package
- Graphing Safety Data for Management Meetings
- Kakwa Area – TFA submissions and Vender Management